About Ian Esquibel
Ian Esquibel is the Learning Alliance executive director. Born and raised in New Mexico, Ian has a vested interest in the health and well-being of local communities. He brings experience from working in early childhood education as a Head Start teacher and as an administrator of a large nonprofit focused on early childhood development. He served as a development associate for the Albuquerque Community Foundation and a program associate for the Center for Philanthropic Partnership. He worked with the Native American Community Academy, a local charter school, and as a graduate assistant to an ethics professor at the University of New Mexico, UNM. Ian earned his MBA from UNM, concentrating in nonprofit management.
Contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Learning Alliance is fiscally sponsored by the Partnership for Community Action, led by Adrián Pedroza. Adrián was the founding executive director of the Learning Alliance.
Our Founding Members and Board
The Learning Alliance of New Mexico is currently applying for 501(c)(3) status. The Partnership for Community Action is the fiscal sponsor.
Please note: Organizations are included solely for the purpose of identification.
- Kara Bobroff, Native American Community Academy & NACA-Inspired School Network
- Angelo Gonzales Ph.D, Mission: Graduate
- Everette Hill, Social Innovations Strategies Group LLC
- Tony Monfiletto, New Mexico Center for School Leadership
- Adrian Pedroza, Partnership for Community Action
- Chris Sturgis, MetisNet (Ad Hoc)
- Katarina Sandoval, Albuquerque Public Schools
- Landon Mascareñaz, Denver Public Schools